Raptor Addict and Kirk are great.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had RPG UCAs and tie rods installed. Kirk hooked me up with a rental car for the day while I waited. Alignment shop had their rack break and Kirk had them do what they could to get me home safely. Kirk waited around with me at the alignment shop assuring it work work or he would arrange a rental to head home til truck got fixed. They were able to adjust toe perfectly with caster and camber slightly out, but I was able to drive home 1.5 hours with no issues. I love the way it drives now, the movement is more controlled and you can really feel how much slop was removed.
Kirk was apologizing about the alignment shop, but it's not his fault and mechanical stuff breaks. The shop is a block away and they have worked on Raptors, they worked to get alignment adjusted the best they could. Kirk was great making sure everything was done correctly and safely and went the extra mile to assure my trip and work was complete. I would highly recommend Raptor Addict and they don't hold a bias opinion since they sell just about everyone's Raptor gear.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments RH! Very kind words. Your business is much appreciated.