Raptor 37 Performance Package - different Recaro seat accent in 2022 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought I read somewhere but can't find it ... that the 2022 37 package w/ Recaro seats will have a color accent other then blue on the seats. does anybody have any knowledge about this? thx

Reaction score
I also noticed that the 21 Recaro seats look different compared to the one on the website for the 2022. 2022 looks like more leather where your butt sits compared to a little too much suede/alcantra on the 21. I have a 22 on order with blue seats, i hope they look like the ones in the 22 builder vs the 2021 recaros.

MichaelScott

Reaction score
I also noticed that the 21 Recaro seats look different compared to the one on the website for the 2022. 2022 looks like more leather where your butt sits compared to a little too much suede/alcantra on the 21. I have a 22 on order with blue seats, i hope they look like the ones in the 22 builder vs the 2021 recaros.
Same, ordered a '22 with the blue seats hoping someone knows! If not I guess i'll find out in 6 months to a year haha