Raptor 37 Orders Anyone ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As someone who's never had 37's on a truck, what's the #1 reason everyone in this thread is going 37?

I'm really torn on what to go with....

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they are 37s, biggest you can get on a stock truck.....they will smooth out rough roads by being larger they drop into washboards/holes less than smaller tires. Think of bmx bike tires off road vs a mtn bike tire. Well that and we have secret inner desire for early 80s p o r n sets.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they are 37s, biggest you can get on a stock truck.....they will smooth out rough roads by being larger they drop into washboards/holes less than smaller tires. Think of bmx bike tires off road vs a mtn bike tire. Well that and we have secret inner desire for early 80s p o r n sets.
Dammit. You are going to cost me an additional $7500 aren’t you…

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer had an F250 in AMB when I ordered my raptor (also ordered in AMB). You won’t be disappointed, it’s beautiful in person especially in the sun. Almost like having a truck that’s two different colors depending on the angle and lighting.
My first Mustang was a 96 Mystic Cobra so I love an interesting paint job.