What do you think of 37 graphics?

• Order with them and keep them

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Order without them

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Order with them, you can always remove later if you don't like them

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decals are extremely easy to remove and free to keep in your order. The hood decals alone are over $700. The bedsides are thousands per side, not to mention the difficulties of installing them perfectly like they do at the factory. These two facts alone are going to be the reason you’ll never see a 35 package raptor with 37 graphics (aside from that little decal on the tailgate that I’m sure plenty will blow $100+ on). Personally if I was on the fence I would keep them and see how I feel about them later on. Like others have mentioned they are very subtle. On my atlas blue you can’t even see the 37 on the side unless you’re staring and know what you’re looking for.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decals are extremely easy to remove and free to keep in your order. The hood decals alone are over $700. The bedsides are thousands per side, not to mention the difficulties of installing them perfectly like they do at the factory. These two facts alone are going to be the reason you’ll never see a 35 package raptor with 37 graphics (aside from that little decal on the tailgate that I’m sure plenty will blow $100+ on). Personally if I was on the fence I would keep them and see how I feel about them later on. Like others have mentioned they are very subtle. On my atlas blue you can’t even see the 37 on the side unless you’re staring and know what you’re looking for.
Great post... I did exactly this. I originally had them deleted. Then added them back. I ended up pulling the rear door decals, but left the bed and hood graphics. Easy to remove if you don't like all or part of them.