What do you think of 37 graphics?

• Order with them and keep them

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Order without them

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Order with them, you can always remove later if you don't like them

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thepro8

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Raptor 37 graphics that are included. Keep them or ditch them? I figured it would at least be worth starting with them and removing myself as that looks easy. Going on an avalanche color.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally asked for a graphics delete on my 23 Avalanche order. I saw the graphics in person on a silver raptor recently. The graphics are far more tame in person. The rear 3/4 panel seems to have less real estate than the Gen 2's so its not a HUGE decal. Even if you dont like them they are at least a little extra protection in transit to you. Remove em when you take delivery

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered with them just in case I like it or I can keep a few on, if it was an additional option I would optd out

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered with them just in case I like it or I can keep a few on, if it was an additional option I would optd out
Agreed. I wouldn't pay to add them, but it's simple enough to remove them later if I decide I do not want them.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got them because they were part of the package and I figured even if they cost Ford $50 I wasn't letting them off the hook. Especially because if you wanted to buy them afterwards they'd charge you $2k. They nickel and dime us (removing cupholder lights, etc.) You can always remove them.

OP
OP
T

thepro8

Reaction score
just looked at them in person. wasn't a big fan. think I'm going to order without.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just looked at them in person. wasn't a big fan. think I'm going to order without.
I understand where you are coming from, but there's no harm in seeing if they grow on you after you take delivery. I had a '21 (35") that came with graphics (stock order at a dealer that charged MSRP), and I left them on for about 6 weeks before making a final decision. I ended up removing them - took me about 10 minutes...

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept them, order just went in, but not sure how many allocations the dealer has. Trying to find out.

jjws1968

Reaction score
Wasn’t a fan of the 37 graphics at first but they have grown on me. Plus they ARE NOT cheap to add later and your paying a good amount up front as well. But I do like mine now and they will be staying.