Raptor 22 order into 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have taken a picture yesterday, but when I was picking up my truck there was last year's color Space White Lariat behind my AG truck. In the overcast sky, they were VERY close.

The AG seems way gray-er in real life than pictures (at least the ones I've seen online). I was worried that it would be too white but I love the color.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Now that you crossed the finish line, is it time to start the 25-26 order? Congrats. Hopefully the sled was without blemishes or defects and the wait was worth it.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have taken a picture yesterday, but when I was picking up my truck there was last year's color Space White Lariat behind my AG truck. In the overcast sky, they were VERY close.

The AG seems way gray-er in real life than pictures (at least the ones I've seen online). I was worried that it would be too white but I love the color.
Congratulations

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that you crossed the finish line, is it time to start the 25-26 order? Congrats. Hopefully the sled was without blemishes or defects and the wait was worth it.
Psh I will probably do that honestly, maybe if there is a 24 refresh.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.. so I placed an order for fully loaded 2022 code orange raptor 37 package back in April. Dealer got back to me a few months later saying ford wasnt making anymore 22s so they placed a 2023 order for me... 2 weeks go I received an email from ford with a vin number saying its scheduled for production... My sales rep contacted me saying the bad news is ford is willing to build your ford but without the 37 package and blue seats. Standard wheels only with black interior .... sales rep said ford cant get the 37 package right now. I dont get why ford wouldnt be able to place order? does this sound like the dealer is Bsing me?
The dealers are inept, not all. California all! I ordered my 22 and it was changed to a 23! I still get updates! I bought mine after finding one by mistake! The 22 is a Dog compared to the TRX, but the Raptor is Beautiful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free