Raptor 22 order into 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I ordered MY23 with the 37 package on September 8th and picked it up on December 2nd! The truck is absolutely amazing!
You should get a lottery ticket. That's possibly the quickest I've ever seen, and crazy that Ford allowed a 9/8 order to be produced before finishing MY22 orders

GVRaptor

Reaction score
Here it is and I couldn't agree more! I know how lucky I am. Best of luck to all of you still waiting.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new darker 37" wheels. I'm a little irritated because I ordered 35 because dealer said I wouldn't be able to get 37pp most likely.

CityHunter

Reaction score
You should get a lottery ticket. That's possibly the quickest I've ever seen, and crazy that Ford allowed a 9/8 order to be produced before finishing MY22 orders

Crazy stuff - even a month after my MY23 order! The trucks will come, but by God is Ford’s system a mess.

GVRaptor

Reaction score
Thank you! It is everything I was hoping for and then some! If it helps at all, just know it is well worth the wait.