Raptor 22 order into 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not True. The F150 Raptor allocation granted comes with specificity from rep granting. Either No R.... or No R & No 37. Tell your dealer to do better. As others mentioned above. Forums are a great place to learn as well as see the smoke and mirrors and wolves hiding out that are dealers.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not True. The F150 Raptor allocation granted comes with specificity from rep granting. Either No R.... or No R & No 37. Tell your dealer to do better. As others mentioned above. Forums are a great place to learn as well as see the smoke and mirrors and wolves hiding out that are dealers.
Honestly, this forum is the only reason I'm even getting a truck. I had an order in with a dealer that pretty much promised me a truck, you're the second order, etc. Turns out, they had already given away all of their allocations.

I searched high and low and found a tiny dealership and hour from me with a single allocation and that truck has already shipped. MSRP, they are offering a courtesy trade, to switch everything from my current truck over, etc. I'm happy with how things turned out (dealer wise).

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, this forum is the only reason I'm even getting a truck. I had an order in with a dealer that pretty much promised me a truck, you're the second order, etc. Turns out, they had already given away all of their allocations.

I searched high and low and found a tiny dealership and hour from me with a single allocation and that truck has already shipped. MSRP, they are offering a courtesy trade, to switch everything from my current truck over, etc. I'm happy with how things turned out (dealer wise).
Right... my dealership is great also. Out of state too. I have bought my first Raptor there and my RS and they were both great experiences. The forums shed a light on topics that draw us to how 'SOME' dealers can do so much better. I found that more than not the dealers can simply do better or be better and they choose not to do that. It forces us to do a lot of research, education and advocating all too much. Like why is a dealer telling someone to remove features on an order they now have invested time into, stopped looking elsewhere and that individual is committed to a certain build. When they should already know what type of allocation they have, communicate up front and give that person the best information possible. We are all having to go thru a dealership, order and then wait. Some do great. All I am saying is most others can do so much better in being honest and transparent. I started looking at a backup plan to me waiting and searched for other trucks that were out there. What I found in this initial pass is six dealerships dealer ordered trucks and every single one has a truck in production or shipped and they all want 15-20k over. So again... more often than not, in my experience, the dealers control a lot of this strife and grief for some and Ford doesn't help. I am glad some of us here can help guide each other thru experience. BTW I was also offered a silver MY22 Friday from another dealership that I was still awaiting a 23 allocation and I was surprised they called and said your first on our list and we want to offer you this truck first at MSRP. So that was also cool amongst all the bad dealers out there.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right... my dealership is great also. Out of state too. I have bought my first Raptor there and my RS and they were both great experiences. The forums shed a light on topics that draw us to how 'SOME' dealers can do so much better. I found that more than not the dealers can simply do better or be better and they choose not to do that. It forces us to do a lot of research, education and advocating all too much. Like why is a dealer telling someone to remove features on an order they now have invested time into, stopped looking elsewhere and that individual is committed to a certain build. When they should already know what type of allocation they have, communicate up front and give that person the best information possible. We are all having to go thru a dealership, order and then wait. Some do great. All I am saying is most others can do so much better in being honest and transparent. I started looking at a backup plan to me waiting and searched for other trucks that were out there. What I found in this initial pass is six dealerships dealer ordered trucks and every single one has a truck in production or shipped and they all want 15-20k over. So again... more often than not, in my experience, the dealers control a lot of this strife and grief for some and Ford doesn't help. I am glad some of us here can help guide each other thru experience. BTW I was also offered a silver MY22 Friday from another dealership that I was still awaiting a 23 allocation and I was surprised they called and said your first on our list and we want to offer you this truck first at MSRP. So that was also cool amongst all the bad dealers out there.
Did you say, hell yeah l’m buying! Lol Good to know there are still some sane dealers out there.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you say, hell yeah l’m buying! Lol Good to know there are still some sane dealers out there.
No ADM for me. The one on the lot was Silver... otherwise I would have locked it up. Even considered a wrap. But decided I would suffer some more.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No ADM for me. The one on the lot was Silver... otherwise I would have locked it up. Even considered a wrap. But decided I would suffer some more.
I would have jumped. I LOVE iconic silver on the g3 for some reason.

GVRaptor

Reaction score
Yeah, I ordered MY23 with the 37 package on September 8th and picked it up on December 2nd! The truck is absolutely amazing!