Raptor 22 order into 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeflo21

Reaction score
Hey guys.. so I placed an order for fully loaded 2022 code orange raptor 37 package back in April. Dealer got back to me a few months later saying ford wasnt making anymore 22s so they placed a 2023 order for me... 2 weeks go I received an email from ford with a vin number saying its scheduled for production... My sales rep contacted me saying the bad news is ford is willing to build your ford but without the 37 package and blue seats. Standard wheels only with black interior .... sales rep said ford cant get the 37 package right now. I dont get why ford wouldnt be able to place order? does this sound like the dealer is Bsing me?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh damn! So no 37PP right now or
200.gif
Could this be the end of the road for a short-lived legend… Stay tuned for the season finale.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.. so I placed an order for fully loaded 2022 code orange raptor 37 package back in April. Dealer got back to me a few months later saying ford wasnt making anymore 22s so they placed a 2023 order for me... 2 weeks go I received an email from ford with a vin number saying its scheduled for production... My sales rep contacted me saying the bad news is ford is willing to build your ford but without the 37 package and blue seats. Standard wheels only with black interior .... sales rep said ford cant get the 37 package right now. I dont get why ford wouldnt be able to place order? does this sound like the dealer is Bsing me?
I think if we translate into what's really happening
-Dealer took your order for 22 without having any more allocations knowing they can just place it again as a 23
-The 37 package is a limited production option, ford DOES limit how many raptors it will build as 37s and will inform dealers as an allocation is granted if they will build it as a 37 or not. The blue interior is likely also a commodity restricted option
-Ford allows dealers to place infinity orders into the order bank in any combination but with limited prod vehicles they will only actually build what the dealers has earned or they have parts for
-raptor scheduling is done manually due to the number of restrictions
-You dealer had their 23 allocation granted and was told they are not eligible for a 37 pack at this time, your dealer should be giving you the option to not modify the order and just sit on it and see if they will eventually schedule it at a 37 when they want to grant a 37 to this dealer. No guarantee.
-They are not BSing that ford has told them if you select option X and option Y ford will likely schedule the truck asap

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's bs. Not true at all.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember another member who said that Ford would not build his 37 for some reason but could get the same truck as a 35.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free