Raptor 2019 Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Butler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the regular seats in my 2019 Raptor. I’ve had Porsche’s and I do like most Recaros. Does anyone have any experience with replacing regulars with Recaro’s and wonder what the cost might be. I supposed a dealer could replace but concerned that most dealers couldn’t

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be a difficult task just to replace your base seats with just any recaros as you would have to account for the cool/heated seats and also air-bags on the side of the seats.

Just trade your truck in and get the recaros seat option in your next raptor. :)

I’m not a fan of the regular seats in my 2019 Raptor. I’ve had Porsche’s and I do like most Recaros. Does anyone have any experience with replacing regulars with Recaro’s and wonder what the cost might be. I supposed a dealer could replace but concerned that most dealers couldn’t

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One reason I traded in my 17 Raptor was the seat cushion was too short. When they put Recaros in the 19 I checked them out. Cushion is just about an inch longer. We all know how valuable and sought after an extra inch is. I now own a Raptor and live the Recaros.

I have 20k miles in one year and am looking to trade but having trouble finding another one on dealer lot with Recaros, especially in white.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alcantera = yuck!

After my latest Audi SQ5, i vowed never to get another seat with Alcantera. Just gross in the summer when the sweat from my ******* soaks in.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alcantera = yuck!

After my latest Audi SQ5, i vowed never to get another seat with Alcantera. Just gross in the summer when the sweat from my ******* soaks in.
I keep my nutsac well in check and it doesn’t tend to sweat in a cooled seat.

and the Recaros r much more comfortable.

Greg Machala

Reaction score
It would be costly if you could find them. 6K at least for the front seats new. However, if you could wait a couple of years a used set may turn up on FleaBay for half that. No way I'd buy the Recaro's new from Ford. Be crazy pricey. You would be better off trading the whole truck for one with Recaros.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the Recaros are that much more comfortable, they must be like heaven because the basic leather seats are pretty damn good IMO.

But, to the OP's question, I think your best bet is going to be to keep an eye out for a totaled Raptor that is being parted out. There are some websites that deal in that stuff but you'll need to do a google search for them. Good Luck.