Raptoberfest garage sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I have some things I'll be selling at the run. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Baofeng handheld radios. Programmed with all the run freqs as well as weather. Frs and gmrs. $55 picked up at the run.

Icon f5021 radios. With mag mount and antenna. $350. Contact busa for installation at the event.

Gopro hero 3+ Black pm for pricing.

Rigid LEDs

Cut vinyl screen names, etc. $.6 per 3.5" letter. White, black, red, or navy. I can also do logos, etc.

*Edit*

Stock leafs and blocks. 1 set. $50 must be paid for ahead of time. I don't want to drag these bastards for no reason.

Stock 315 BFG ATs. 1 New $200. A Few Very Good $150. A Few Good $100. A Few Fair $50. Again must be prepaid. If anyone is interested I can take some pics.

Outlaw hood mounts. $50

Rigid Fog light mounts. Plates only no hardware, no wiring. $15.

Halon Fire Extinguishers with decent mount. $60

Last edited:

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trey. Can you hook me up with a Yeti?

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some things I'll be selling at the run. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Baofeng handheld radios. Programmed with all the run freqs as well as weather. Frs and gmrs. $55 picked up at the run.

Icon f5021 radios. With mag mount and antenna. $350. Contact busa for installation at the event.

Cut vinyl screen names, etc. $.6 per 3.5" letter. White, black, red, or navy. I can also do logos, etc.

I'm down for a hh radio and vinyl screen name.....!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir