Raptoberfest 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raven13

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is this event like? I just got my 18 this week and would like to test it out, but not break it. Is this event noob friendly?
It's a very noob friendly track, no rock gardens! Just go at your own pace and you'll have a blast! RTF was my first official run and I was bone stock and had no issues at all. I highly recommend it!

D

Deleted member 12951

What is this event like? I just got my 18 this week and would like to test it out, but not break it. Is this event noob friendly?

Stock is just fine. It has several creek crossings, steep climbs and some long stretches to get going. There is one section on the back part that I got up to around 80 before the turn. One year we even got silt, lol.

If you can even run at night with stock lights, just don’t outrun them and if you get to know the track you will know when to slow down anyways. Night runs are a blast.

Definitely worth going to and meeting other Raptor owners. You will have a great time.