Rappygraphics Steering Wheel and Visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when I installed my graphics over the visor they stuck well. Don't pull off the OEM sticker just put in on top. I did have very little white/blue on one side sticking out one 1 of 2 stickers. I bothered me so I got a black felt tip permanent marker and made one stripe pass and it worked like a charm. I went with the black on black style.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The base rectangular portion does match well and sticks well to the factory stickers. It's just the extra claw marks they add that go past for aesthetics. Looks good, but don't work great in practice. They hold until you get a hot day, then release with gravity.

In hindsight, I would have preferred to cut them before they were applied. It will take extra work to cut them evenly after the fact.

I live in FL so mine wont last long lol. I should have them late this week, kind of bummed now.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trim the claw marks down, and you'll be just fine.

Agree as long as you have not removed the yellow OEM labels. I contacted Josh and just reordered a set of visor labels on tactier material since I took off the OEM labels. Should work better.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue shows on mine - wish it didn't

Mine shows the blue too...I talked with Josh he said he would fix it to be a bit bigger on the next batch. Waiting to receive it.

I know its a little thing to some... but a bigger thing to us OCD'ers :crazy:

Anyway, hopefully the new one covers the BO...

But Rappy Graphics are cool either way!:biggrin:

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows the blue too...I talked with Josh he said he would fix it to be a bit bigger on the next batch. Waiting to receive it.

I know its a little thing to some... but a bigger thing to us OCD'ers :crazy:

Anyway, hopefully the new one covers the BO...

But Rappy Graphics are cool either way!:biggrin:

Thanks for the info! I just sent an inquiry on this.

dasbury

Reaction score
Hey Josh, if you're reading these messages, I would love to have the bigger steering wheel decal - if you're making them :)

OCD Dennis

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is the next batch/bigger decals going to be available? I'd like to order, but want to make sure I get the bigger steering wheel decal.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my visor graphics and they are cut short. Can see the yellow on one side or the other. Not enough material there to cover it. Will be calling Josh for a fix.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score