Rappygraphics Steering Wheel and Visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the blue from the oval show at all once the decal is installed? On some installations I've seen blue edges, on others it's completely covered.

I pulled mine because there wasn't enough to cover the blue oval I couldn't get it just right. I left my plug american flag though.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I pulled mine because there wasn't enough to cover the blue oval I couldn't get it just right. I left my plug american flag though.

I redid mine like 5 times. It covers about 98%. I put it slighty higher so that the only blue you can see is if your head was on the drivers seat looking up

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So did they charge $500 for that stuff? Haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you lay it perfect it wont show blue. Took me a couple tries.

For the visors, the claw marks that extend beyond the warning sticker dont really stick well to the textured surface so I ended up cutting them up to the edge of the square.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Blue shows on mine - wish it didn't

Prob consider selling the truck man

Jk but ya mine just a tiny tiny bit if looking up from below. Could be a little higher quality as well but they cheap and cool

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the one on steering wheel to cover all the blue after several tries....still sticking well and looking good.

I steamed off the yellow OEM stickers and the ones from RG just not sticky enough. Finally removed the two large ones with claws. Still have the flag one but have to press one corner down every morning. I would buy another set if could get them on something with little more sticking power

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you lay it perfect it wont show blue. Took me a couple tries.

For the visors, the claw marks that extend beyond the warning sticker dont really stick well to the textured surface so I ended up cutting them up to the edge of the square.

I'm ready to give up and do the same on the visor stickers. It was only 1 of 4 on each sticker, so I was trying to give it time and heat to fix, but it's too annoying.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to give up and do the same on the visor stickers. It was only 1 of 4 on each sticker, so I was trying to give it time and heat to fix, but it's too annoying.

I think they are meant to stick on the factory sticker with that said it should be cut to the exact dimensions.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they are meant to stick on the factory sticker with that said it should be cut to the exact dimensions.

The base rectangular portion does match well and sticks well to the factory stickers. It's just the extra claw marks they add that go past for aesthetics. Looks good, but don't work great in practice. They hold until you get a hot day, then release with gravity.

In hindsight, I would have preferred to cut them before they were applied. It will take extra work to cut them evenly after the fact.