Rappy Graphics Request...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

For those interested: I put a request into Rappy this morning for an idea for a new product. I wanted some lettering inlays of the F-150 recessed letters on the side of the dash. I thought a little color splash might be nice when you open the door. Matt said he'll template the area next chance he gets. Hope y'all are well!

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never even noticed that was there. An inlay is probably going to be rather difficult to install as the letters are rather thin.

OP
OP
Venerous

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never even noticed that was there. An inlay is probably going to be rather difficult to install as the letters are rather thin.

Shouldn't be any more difficult than the tailgate badge lettering or their outlines, just have a door to work around. It sure beats trying to paint it.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Can’t say enough about Matt at Rappy. Solid guy who really cares about his customers/reputation. Bought different decals 3 times from him. Even buggered one install up and he stepped up. If you’re thinking about quality vinyl decals you cannot go wrong with Rappy Graphics.

Thanks Matt if you ever come across this.