Rappy Graphics no Gen 3 product on site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jond

Reaction score
Anyone know why the Gen 3 items have left the site? I was interested in doing the FP GN03 graphic for the rear bedside. Thanks.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Straight from Rappy "Waiting on new issued part numbers on Gen3 products per Fords request. They are changing licensing companies internally and we are waiting on new agents to be assigned to us." That was 4 weeks ago.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May be a bit. He also posted that he was being denied the rights to expand his product line for the Bronco despite his contract saying otherwise. Likely in a dispute with Ford or their new licensing company.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I got Gen 3 art from him for the front and back ford logos. maybe reach out? They were super responsive when I contacted them.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine Ford being slow to produce an answer. I hope he gets it sorted out, big corporation vs small business contractual claims take forever.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pretty bummed, was texting Rappy last week and when I found out he was driving asked for a holler back when he arrived....nothing since.

TheMachinist

Reaction score
Any updates on this? Truck on the way, would like to get my hands on some hood decals before I get it wrapped.