Rappy Graphics down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Decals

I came across this site a few days ago. While they don’t have near the selection that rappy did what they do have is supposedly licensed by Ford.

https://www.rockymountaingraphics.com/2017-FORD-RAPTOR

I got a set of the red digital camo FORD grill decals (my truck is actually showing the decals on their website) and a hood decal when I first joined before I learned about Rappy Graphics. The grill decals have lasted well but I never installed the hood decal as it was creased and the "Raptor SVT" on top of the black background for the hood decal was on slightly crooked and could not be removed. I contacted him about the creases and was told they will work their way out and nothing was wrong with it. The local 3m installer would not put it on as he knew it would not look good. That was when I found Rappy Graphics and got a hood decal through him. The local installer also said Rappy's decal was a better quality 3m and would last and look a lot better.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any good place to get hood graphics package?

1. Ford. For the low price of 1k
2. I saw some on eBay but who knows about quality
3. http://www.ziebart.com/auto-care-services/protective-films/vehicle-wraps

These guys at Ziebart will wrap anything. You could even wrap the whole damn truck in matte black or carbon fiber or whatever you want. Check out the videos. Has anyone tried this? You first.

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my truck into a local shop and showed them a few pictures on line of what I wanted. They were able to create them for me. I'd do a search for custom car shops, vinyl, clear bra, etc. in your area and see if you can find somebody local. I got clear bra over the entire hood, mirrors, pillars, rockers, front and rear fenders and grille, as well as custom hood stripes with the Raptor logos on the side of the hood scoop and the FORD on the front and rear grilles covered to match all for the same price as if I had ordered the hood and side graphics with the truck.

Plus, if you're not happy with it, take it back and have them do it again.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any good place to get hood graphics package?

1. Ford. For the low price of 1k
2. I saw some on eBay but who knows about quality

Got mine from Fairway Ford - OEM and installed them myself... $300. By far the best quality and thickest vinyl graphics I've ever handled... Rappy graphics are not nearly as good quality, at least not the things i've ordered, it's all been Avery.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-18-F-15...ash=item2a8cd2e294:g:V9IAAOSwXPNZ94eV&vxp=mtr

SailorGerry85

Reaction score
Raptor Decals Bed Claw Marks

I found a custom decal maker on ETSY that makes near perfect detailed RAPTOR claw marks for the truck bed ( multiple sizes and colors ). Ive attached a photo, this guy is legit!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 6.27.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 6.27.32 PM.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 107

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine from Fairway Ford - OEM and installed them myself... $300. By far the best quality and thickest vinyl graphics I've ever handled... Rappy graphics are not nearly as good quality, at least not the things i've ordered, it's all been Avery.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-18-F-15...ash=item2a8cd2e294:g:V9IAAOSwXPNZ94eV&vxp=mtr

@nikhsub1 How did your install go? I installed a set this weekend (wet install) and I'm still not happy with the upper part that is partially clear. I have a lot of discoloration, not sure if it is still some soapy water sitting under there but it has been in the sun for two days now with little change.

Other than that they went on nicely, no bubbles or anything. Much better than the set I got from Rappy.