Rappy Graphics down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whocares

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, SHIT!

I bought stuff from them...
My info is IN THE SYSTEM!!!
Not only did they sell me "Raptor" stickers, they also sold me a "Pedal Commander" sticker!

I cant go back to prison!
**** it...I've got no choice...

I'm torching my truck.

No need to torch it.just put a Chevy emblem on it.the authorities won't know the difference. Lol.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just so you all know, he is still in business. You know that right? I mean, instagram is like loaded on a phone when you buy it, isn't it..........

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how there can be a problem making graphics for a truck.. it’s like he’s advertising for ford by making their shit look cooler... if there wasn’t a raptor graphic on the side made by him there could be none at all. Hopefully ford doesn’t succeed because they are way overcharging for their stickers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not sure how there can be a problem making graphics for a truck.. it’s like he’s advertising for ford by making their shit look cooler... if there wasn’t a raptor graphic on the side made by him there could be none at all. Hopefully ford doesn’t succeed because they are way overcharging for their stickers

Therein lies the reason. People are paying $1k for a set of stickers that cost, what, $100 in labor and materials to make and apply to the truck? That’s a tidy profit margin. I’d be guarding it too.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Therein lies the reason. People are paying $1k for a set of stickers that cost, what, $100 in labor and materials to make and apply to the truck? That’s a tidy profit margin. I’d be guarding it too.

This is why competition is a good thing

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They (Ford) don't care about someone making stickers. They're just enforcing trademarks.

I'll bet it comes down to this--make all the graphical stickers you want, leave the words Ford, Ford Performance, Built Ford Tough, Ford Tough, and Raptor completely off of them.

Or they'll let him continue, so long as he pays a licensing fee. In reality, that is the way to go. If he gets licensed to make them, he'll be alone in the world in such regards.

ewm98

Reaction score