Rappy Graphics down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, SHIT!

I bought stuff from them...
My info is IN THE SYSTEM!!!
Not only did they sell me "Raptor" stickers, they also sold me a "Pedal Commander" sticker!

I cant go back to prison!
**** it...I've got no choice...

I'm torching my truck.

Pictures of the Truck on fire please. Are you roasting marhmellows?

sirbentleybleu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, last weekend my GF was looking to get me the big flag for the moon roof and a few other "subtle" pieces to set the truck off. I guess i'll have to send her some other suggestions.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang that sucks!

I had Josh just make me a few months ago a custom one off partial wrap for my gen 2. Black and white vector topographical map on my Black SCREW. Nice guy and nice stuff but I guess their are laws in place and if they didn't follow them...... Hopefully he gets it all worked out.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks yes. Surprising? Not really. When I first heard of them and saw their products, I was surprised they were able to get away with doing what they do.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting on some replacement pieces for the B pillar that were damaged... Two emails to Josh but haven't heard back. Hopefully he gets some of this sorted out.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn that sucks.. I was pretty surprised that Ford hadn't gone after them earlier when I saw what they were producing.

Yeah, he had to know he was playing with fire. I'm surprised it took as long as it did.

All the people who ordered stuff might as well plan on not getting it for a long time. I think he's got bigger fish to fry at present.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^hopefully he refunds those peoples $ if it is a Ford related item. Otherwise he might send it directly to Ford for the payment plan he is about to be put on

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
He seems to be a stand up guy, so I'm sure he will when he gets time. Getting the time may be the issue.