Rap Fam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ladies and gents, Greetings and Regards to one and all. Have gleaned from this forum important information about the Raptor platform. I am happy to report at this time that I am in possession of a ‘13 SCrew. Picked her up a bit over a year ago, 94’000ish at the time, just under 100,000 now. Only fluids not changed so far would be power steering and front diff. Planning on digging in to replace the plugs in the next few days here. Stock plugs, will inspect wires boots coils as I go. No mods whatsoever currently, like her that way. Thanks to all the contributors of all the knowledge that comes out on here. I soak up good info every time I check in. Thanks
SD

E253E2FA-C1CA-49CA-A657-8A32A2AC6E4A.jpeg

OP
OP
Social Dstrucktion
Reaction score
81DFD868-1926-48D5-BE4E-F601C64C3C16.jpeg I got 5 lower plugs done today, 3 on passenger side(but not the one behind the shock tower), and two closest to the cab on driver side. Nice and easy, nice successful warm up session.
Thanks for the welcoming comments all who did or will respond to my initial post.
Also, wanted to ask around about what I found in my JLT oil seperator,
some weird light colored slag sitting at the bottom that I wiped out on a rag after dumping the oil. I don’t know what it is.