Randy Focus ST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's a Polo rally car, but the Golf R is a sweet car.

I'd love to have the focus RS500, but they were extremely limited + pricey + I think there was only one that made it's way out here.

I'm with the others on wishing that the ST was AWD, but also wish it had some more power. Or give North America the RS.

I find it strange that Ford (American) doesn't sell the better versions of the focus to North Americans..

RS500 + RS > ST....

I'd rather have the VW Golf R.. I've seen em in every color, and driven in one, when I was out vehicle shopping....and it may not be good ol American Muscle... but it was a sweet ride. Really loved the way it handled + really fun ride and it felt really well planted with the AWD. Power distribution was great, and it felt like it moved quicker than it probably was.. Interior quality is quite nice too.

The focus or fiesta should definately shoot for Golf R caliber...

My complaints about the golf R.... The sound(not a V8, or the old r32 sound) - - make it sound like a wrx/sti subbie...., or better yet.. a stang.. hehe...

the price vs power (I know you are paying for AWD and quality interior) but... they could have easily managed some better power at a price point that competes with lancer Evo's, and wrx/sti's... although in the Golf R's defence.. the interior quality is much better than the STI/Evo...

and... the fact that even though it is even more exlusive in numbers than the Raptor.... it looks nearly EXACTLY the same as the GTI's which cost nearly half as much. So you'd likely never turn heads in that car unless you were driving it like Ken Block drives, orrrr.... a total VW enthusiast recognized the R badge..

A new AWD limited edition focus/fiesta or even a taurus produced in numbers like the Raptor.. would be pretty sweet, given it had some enhancements to it's appearance.

Last edited: