Randy Focus ST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just like that its turbo and a six speed. I miss driving a stick. Raptor gets boring. AWD would have been the way to go though.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2013 Focus ST Builds

Here's a couple of "For Dealer Stock" FOCUS ST builds, I just put in order bank. O/T 2

Focus ST retail order scheduling is targeted to begin mid-August (September production)

randy

I can send you a pdf file with more info, if you email me @ [email protected]
2013 Focus ST: Pure exhilaration meets the daily drive. (March 2012)

==================
2013 FOCUS ST
Order No: W003 Priority: 20
Ord Code: 202A Cust/Flt Name:
RETAIL
P3L 5-DR HATCH ST $23700
UH TUXEDO BLACK
9 LTH RECARO SEAT
W CHARCOAL BLACK

202A EQUIP GRP 4840
.ST2
.DUAL ZONE EATC
.ST3
.HEATED SEATS
.HID HEADLAMPS
.AMBIENT LIGHT
.PWR/HTD/LHT MIR
.MYFORD TOUC/NAV
999 .2.0L GTDI ENG NC
44V .6-SPD MAN TRAN NC
TCK .R18 235X40 NC
43M POWER MOONROOF 895
FUEL CHARGE
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 795
TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 30230
* SPCL ADDED DISC * (405)
TOTAL MSRP $29825
*THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*

=============
2013 FOCUS ST
Order No: W002 Priority: 20
Ord Code: 202A Cust/Flt Name:
RETAIL
P3L 5-DR HATCH ST $23700
LP TANGERINE SCREAM Tricoat 495
9 LTH RECARO SEAT
W CHARCOAL BLACK
202A EQUIP GRP 4840
.ST2
.DUAL ZONE EATC
.ST3
.HEATED SEATS
.HID HEADLAMPS
.AMBIENT LIGHT
.PWR/HTD/LHT MIR
.MYFORD TOUC/NAV
999 .2.0L GTDI ENG NC
44V .6-SPD MAN TRAN NC
TCK .R18 235X40 NC
43M POWER MOONROOF 895
FUEL CHARGE
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 795
TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 30725
* SPCL ADDED DISC * (405)
TOTAL MSRP $30320
*THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*

===============
2013 FOCUS ST
Order No: W001 Priority: 20
Ord Code: 201A Cust/Flt Name:
RETAIL
P3L 5-DR HATCH ST $23700
L1 PERFORM BLUE
8 PART LTHR/TRIM
R CHARC/PERF BLUE

201A EQUIP GRP 2505
.ST2
.DUAL ZONE EATC
999 .2.0L GTDI ENG NC
44V .6-SPD MAN TRAN NC
TCK .R18 235X40 NC
586 MYFORD TOUC/NAV 795
FUEL CHARGE
PRICED DORA NC
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 795
TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS$27795
* SPCL ADDED DISC * (120)
TOTAL MSRP $27675
*THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*

BACKGROUND
Retail orders submitted for customers represent a significant amount of the initial sales and allocation for any launch vehicle. The 2013 Focus ST is no exception. These retail orders and sales are an essential part of each launch to ensure customers are able to select (order) the vehicle that they want at the same time initial dealer inventory is building.

Based on the variability in time from order to delivery, some customers may have to wait longer for the delivery of their vehicle than others. Dealer Council has asked Ford to reach out to these customers, thanking them for choosing the Ford brand and confirming that their vehicle will be produced and shipped as soon as possible.

PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Ford does not currently capture detailed customer information when a retail order is submitted. In order to gather the appropriate information, and facilitate communication, a new process must be established. Key elements are outlined below:

Focus ST order banks will open on May 1, 2012
Retail order scheduling is targeted to begin in mid-August (September production)
Requires dealership entry of customer information
Fulfill with communication directly from Ford
Dealers can add or remove customer to account for order changes and the selection of inbound stock orders
Provide customer list of letters sent for dealership follow up
Authenticate retail orders to aid distribution strategy
ALLOCATION & SCHEDULING
Submission of all requested information is required for any Focus ST retail order to be scheduled. Allocation for Focus ST retail orders will be provided above the earned Focus dealer allocation.

PROGRAM DURATION
Retail orders placed between May 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012 will participate in the order verification and communication program.

PROGRAM DETAILS
How to Add Customer Contact Information

1. Initial list will be pre-populated with any customer information already in system (entered as part of previous retail order verification program).
2. A list of customers that have placed a retail order will be posted on the Retail Order Communication Program link. Dealerships are asked to update each order with the customer’s contact information. Information requested:

Full Name
Address
Email
Phone
Copy of Customer Driver’s License
Copy of Order Agreement
Dealer Contact Name

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tangerine Scream is an awesome new color. Hmm... Maybe that's the new Raptor color!

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God I wish we woulda have waited 3 months before we got our 2012 focus, would have totally opt'd for a ST.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Randy. I'm going to go ahead with the car we talked about earlier. So if you don't mind can you change order W001 to customer order. Thanks and I'll pm you my email address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed, they need to put the Golf R in their sights instead of just making a slightly faster version with some badges...
The US version of the Golf R is, as usual, neutered. No option for DSG dual clutch transmission with launch control (some consider this a good thing) and non-defeatable traction control. Not being able to fully disable traction control really kills the car's potential.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I am really thinking about selling my Raptor and getting this ST... Ford is doing something unprecedented, never has a company done this. They are offering complete buyouts to 90k GRP salaried retirees. Then they will be renegotiating any retiree's retirement who's supplement payment is larger than their Ford GRP payment. I am one of them... My supplement is 2x my Ford GRp payment... So they will be reducing it down to equal which really ***** me but hey, thats life...

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Randy. I'm going to go ahead with the car we talked about earlier. So if you don't mind can you change order W001 to customer order. Thanks and I'll pm you my email address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Frank, email sent and order W001 changed to O/T 1 in your name.

randy