Randy, can you get nav updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are different. In previous posts you can see the comparison from the versions.

trugrit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like many others, reading all of this justifies my not getting the NAV in the first place. For the $200 Ford seems to want to charge for the updates, I could buy a pretty nice, brand new GPS...or keep the one I have and save the $200, plus the $2500 for the NAV itself. :peace:

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work at a BMW store and for our customers we charge for the nav. software. The update will not fix things like it saying stay right or turn here typically. The new nav. update would have more roads, address, intersections and etc... Like with BMW they don't make the nav. info a company call navtek does this and there the ones that are selling the update am sure its the same for ford. They will always have an update every year and sometimes 2 per year. Its completely optional update, if your having issues with the nav. saying your somewhere your not its not the nav software but the vehicle having issue. Hope this helps out.

Also if you can go to the nav. company website and they have a section where you can put feedback for missing address, intersection, streets or etc...

Last edited: