random military member giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! That's a first for me. Thanks Noah, that's a truly unexpected surprise. Kinda ironic because I was thinking about some sound system upgrades, I guess this is a good place to start. Thank you for your support and to your generosity. @RaptorScrew awesome idea, I will be donating money for the cause also.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! That's a first for me. Thanks Noah, that's a truly unexpected surprise. Kinda ironic because I was thinking about some sound system upgrades, I guess this is a good place to start. Thank you for your support and to your generosity. @RaptorScrew awesome idea, I will be donating money for the cause also.
pm me your address and i will get this shipped out tuesday

Boefadeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F#ck, this forum is great. Noah, you're one of the people that contributes a ton of their free time and expertise to other members. Gestures like this one are way above and beyond. You're awesome, bro. Congrats to MKelly984!

Last edited:

DeltaFox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I don't want to hijack this thread but there is an event held in the Fort Bragg, NC area and one of my best friends in the whole world SSG Jerry Gass died on our last rotation and this year we are collecting donations and sponsors to help his family and his two beautiful children. Right now you can't donate due to some sort of administrative issue, they are working on it. It should be resolved within the next few business days. This is the website. Anyone is free to attend if you are in the area.

www.duskinandstephens.com