random military member giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don Colorado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in...

ok, i decided to get this party started early since someone bumped the thread before i was ready. so all military personnel (active or retired, doesnt matter) post here if you want in on the drawing. unfortunately i dont have pics of what im giving away because its not done yet, but lets say its a large wall decoration. thats the only hint until its done and i receive it.

1. @Steve-O
2. @RLTW
3. @Hole Shot
4. @RaptorScrew

Don Colorado (USAF, Ret. E-8)

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the list updated. lets run it for another week to allow more time for others to get on the list. i will be posting a pic in the next couple days. im gonna let the suspense get to you all for a while.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got the list updated. lets run it for another week to allow more time for others to get on the list. i will be posting a pic in the next couple days. im gonna let the suspense get to you all for a while.
Must be a tractor trailer load of Wilson cookies. That's why he's the only one that knows about it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk