Ram TRX jumping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way out of range for a stock Raptor. The landing zone isn't sloped just hard solid ground so course the front end was gonna eat it.

The jumping of the TRX in this video is just a tool to generate youtube views and revenue. With nearly 1 million views in a two days good on him for being first.

I'm actually surprised he didn't send it even harder to recreate the infamous gen1 raptor wright brothers flight video, but probably didn't want to risk hurting himself.

here’s the YouTube of him doing it twice with a stock raptor and being amazed when he’s driving it home at highway speed with no issues. I understand that the TRX jump was faster and carried further. 15:00 in if you watch it.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He jumped his Raptor three times and claims he only broke a bed mount. The TRX went about 20’ further and,,,,, well you can see that truck got jacked. I’m going to watch the follow up vid. I’m curious just how much damage he did.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's not alone out there, there are a ton of guys with big coin and spending it on exotic cars/trucks and totaling them within minutes. I guess if you father is a Prince or a Sheik money is not an issue. It is funny, but these ********** can seriously hurt someone. I have seen it in the offshore boating/racing all the way down to the high dollar high horsepower street bikes where money buys the power but it's his second time on a bike. It usually doesn't end well
BUT not seat time.

Money doesn't make you a great driver it just gets you the ability to get all the power you need
if you want to do it right, you use the money and get lessons to learn how to handle all of that power

Or maybe daddy owns a dealership and junior takes out whatever he wants and wrecks it for fun

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear to God after reading every one of your posts I wonder, what do his wife and guns have to do with this? :D:D:D
Lol, my signature for Tapatalk, since I'm usually on the gun forums pissing of the "supposed" experts... they are Tacticool.

I could change it to surf boards, since I get the same color scheme on each board so the wife has no clue if it is new or not. Ha ha ha

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this posted a day or two ago. I refuse to watch because I’m not going to give this ********* another view on a stupid video.

These YouTube glue eaters have figured out that if they take a popular vehicle, and “accidentally” total it or critically damage it, the hits and web traffic will go through the roof.

Basically, if you want to put these f***wits out of business, stop viewing and sharing the “content”.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here’s the YouTube of him doing it twice with a stock raptor and being amazed when he’s driving it home at highway speed with no issues. I understand that the TRX jump was faster and carried further. 15:00 in if you watch it.

Love the folded sweater Hans Device. Odd that he chose not wear a helmet in the TRX one. Raptor landings were definitely a lot smoother probably bc the truck weighs a lot less and isn't so front heavy.