Rally Ready Weekend Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great day at Rally Ready's open track day. Didn't get as much media as I hoped due to phone problems but oh well.

First time I got to use Baja mode seriously, since every other time I've been out (including at Raptor Assault) wet conditions meant Mud/Sand was a better choice. The linear throttle is really nice, but I find myself not putting my foot all the way down out of habit. TC also seems more restrictive in Baja move vs Mud/Sand; I had to hit tap the button as it would interfere with me a bit otherwise.

Sometimes it is tough to tell if you should hit an obstacle faster or slow down. Think I could have probably added 10-20mph to most of the stuff and it would have been better. Anyway, here's the video: https://youtu.be/B7Ighfksd5E

Dozer466

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I would have known, I would have gone for sure. How many trucks were there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
rtmozingo

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I would have known, I would have gone for sure. How many trucks were there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Over twenty, close to 26 if you count the actual prerunner trucks and the two ZR2s.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does the forscan allow you to see the temps over the gauges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk