Rally Armor Mud Flaps - Pics Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$300?

For mud flaps?
I put a pair of WeatherTech flaps on the back,they look great,custom fit,and took all of 10 minutes to install.Guess only downside is they are not flexible,so could snap off if you do some crazy off-roading and hit a rock,but hell,at $44 I can replace them 6 times and still have beer $$ left over....$300...serious...?

OP
OP
T14Jeremy

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a pair of WeatherTech flaps on the back,they look great,custom fit,and took all of 10 minutes to install.Guess only downside is they are not flexible,so could snap off if you do some crazy off-roading and hit a rock,but hell,at $44 I can replace them 6 times and still have beer $$ left over....$300...serious...?

They aren't officially released just yet, so the price is not official, but I believe it will be around there. The Rally Armor's are sold in a set of 4, just to confirm.
There are lots of great options out there for our Trucks, WeatherTech being one of them. The WeatherTechs are a nice kit for the price, I agree, but the coverage is not in the same ballpark.

OP
OP
T14Jeremy

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, those look really good as well! Definitely a great option.
Cant wait to start seeing some comparisons, The Rally Armor's definitely have significantly more coverage, & the material quality is next level!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got the Rally Armor flaps in stock ready to ship. Yes, these are on the pricey side but the quality of the the flaps themselves and the mounting hardware is second to none. These are made from premium quality polyurethane to allow for bending/movement without snapping or breaking them. Paired with stainless steel mounting brackets and hardware, this durable setup will look great and perform for years to come.

All colors in stock! Send us a PM or just give us a call at 888-466-8991

Link --->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

e4ipUM1.jpg

CDibcUF.jpg