Rainbow Mountain Wilderness-Paharump, NV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I pack a Dewalt Cordless Chainsaw. Makes that kind of work go a lot faster and everyone is always impressed that it's cordless....haha
I have the Ryobi Cordless Chainsaw. I’ve cut 16inch limbs b4 :)
It might be of more use if I ever remembered to bring it :anitoof: :banghead: Baaaahaaa

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:anitoof: Hatchet! Haaa haaa , I have a hatchet, tree-saw, 3- Machetes an axe and Lg Pruning Shears :banana-mario::banana-mario: Oh and yes I’ve had to use them all one time or another…lol :)
I carry my chain saw and axe when I go off-roading in the mtns around here, there’s always trees down, then I have firewood for the fire pit!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I pack a Dewalt Cordless Chainsaw. Makes that kind of work go a lot faster and everyone is always impressed that it's cordless....haha
Pro-Chainsaw-Tip-Of-The-Day…
Stop before 8hrs of cutting, your totally exhausted and the last cut of the day is your thigh & femoral artery ;)
Especially when you would have to crawl for an hour to the farm after applying your tourniquet:)EF141E74-64AB-4C2E-95BD-B0DB4BE97BF0.jpeg