Rain sensing wipers operation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonfo

Reaction score
Somewhere in the options/window sticker it lists rain sensing wipers, however i haven't been able to see when/how they work. i included the pictures from the owners manual and a picture of the blinker/wiper adjustment.

Attachments

• WP_20170413_11_08_48_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170413_11_08_48_Rich.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 180
  • WP_20170413_11_07_06_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170413_11_07_06_Rich.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 162

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's indicated as auto wipers in your manual...same page you referenced in your post. Turn the dial in one direction for more sensitivity, and the other way for less sensitivity/off (I.e. If/when you don't want them to work like going through a car wash.)

OP
OP
J

jonfo

Reaction score
It's indicated as auto wipers in your manual...same page you referenced in your post. Turn the dial in one direction for more sensitivity, and the other way for less sensitivity/off (I.e. If/when you don't want them to work like going through a car wash.)

The only thing i have been able to get to work is the delay between wipes, but they go all the time, even when dry. I havent been able to get rain sensing to work.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to make sure that you have them enabled in the vehicle settings in the center cluster.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to make sure that you have them enabled in the vehicle settings in the center cluster.
Just ran into this problem. My auto wipers don’t do anything. Please can you show me the steps on how to enable the auto wipers? Thanks in advance.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ran into this problem. My auto wipers don’t do anything. Please can you show me the steps on how to enable the auto wipers? Thanks in advance.

As posted above use the center display menu options to find the selection: Rain Sensing, then check the box. Then you use the stalk to select the sensitivity.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As posted above use the center display menu options to find the selection: Rain Sensing, then check the box. Then you use the stalk to select the sensitivity.
Thanks. I solved it few days ago. But I went back to manual. The auto sensing thing is useless

Last edited: