Radio Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was messing around with the radio in the driveway and couldn't figure out a way to have the radio display the song title and artist while listening to FM. While in sirius i press the TEXT button and it displays that info but when i press TEXT in FM it comes up with something different that doesnt tell me that info. Is there a way to display the song title and artist while listening to FM stations?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure which radio you have. I have the Nav with HD Radio (2011), and it displays all of that info for all sources including an Ipod etc.

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the standard radio, no nav or sony. It displays song info for sirius and ipod songs but i can't seem to get it to display info when listening to FM

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I have the NAV and I get the info on FM stations, I know there's a setting to get it though. There are stations that don't even send the signal though, so not all of them will display the info.

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else got anything? I tried consulting the owners manual :baby: and didn't come up with anything. I tried all the stations on my presest and none of em display. I know for a fact that at least some of them broadcast that info cause it comes up in my moms grand caravan

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I updated to the new version of SYNC and it changed how my NAV / Radio display works. I used to see the song and artist... now it shows station... odd.

And I use to see the climate setting on the home page, but now I dont see it on the home page unless I change the temp.
But no, I have not figured out how to change it back...

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kilo on the home page try pressing where it says the station name and see if that changes it for song info. Then try pressing the arrow on the bottom right of screen and cycle thru that to see if that shows climate information.