Radio/Nav Steering Wheel Controls - Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks...I Ford Tech told me he found a TSB on the Forum before he got an answer from Ford Motor...

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
arent we a bunch of geniuses r what?

oh wait, i didnt contribute...... shit....

Busa,

You and Greg were a huge help when the problem showed up...you guys actually help since I was able to tell the Tech what I had already done...which helped us determine it was NOT the control module, but a clock screw in the column...so it kept them from tearing into my dash and how many additional trips...

Thanks again

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so that means i am a genius........ yea me. i am a genius, i am a genius, i am a genius

haha, thats the good thing about this forum, so many people who cover just about every area of knowledge.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And modest...

Actually...Genuis comes derives from the Latin meaning of someone who watches over a person from birth...

The root word "gignere" which means to produce...so a genius might be best defined by what they create, not an abstract quotient residing in the brain...

So create something Genius...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so that means i am a genius........ yea me. i am a genius, i am a genius, i am a genius

haha, thats the good thing about this forum, so many people who cover just about every area of knowledge.

Birdman said its geine-ass!!!
ha ha ha :)

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...i am excited as well...the tech is good...and actually let me back with him..he told me upfront, that they don't see these trucks a lot,actually this is only the second one he had every worked on...

The tech was so busy looking at TSB from Ford, that he did not even think it could be something simple as a connection, until I told him the blinker would not cut off automatically...then he just said.. I wonder....

Just glad she is home in her Garage...

Glad she's fixed, but the whole we don't see many of these is ********. The steering column, dash, electronics, etc are the same as any F150 on the road.. so they work on hundreds of them a year.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...that does make sense unless he just works on the focus...

Btw..he left his Allan wrench in my column...I about tore a hole in my hand when I stuck the key in...