Radio/Nav Steering Wheel Controls - Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope they get her figured out ASAP!!!

I bleed Ford Blue.. but stuff like this isn't exactly instilling a sense of confidence in a truck I'm about to drop almost $50k on in less then a month.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope they get her figured out ASAP!!!

I bleed Ford Blue.. but stuff like this isn't exactly instilling a sense of confidence in a truck I'm about to drop almost $50k on in less then a month.

Thanks man...the folks on the FRF are great at helping...

The techs do not see these trucks often and really don't know them that well...basically our warranty is paying the dealer to learn and then try to fix the truck...

I would just try to build a relationship with a dealer close to you if at all possible and that is why we have a warranty...I am thinking the tech did something with the column since the turn signal does not cut off automatically once you turn past a certain point... Hoping it is only a steering column lock...

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The clock screw fixed the steering wheel controls...but now throwing a Hill descent fault and abs issues...going back today...and the turn signals won't shut off automatically...

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the truck back...all good

when they put the column back together they forgot to plug something back together...

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro...yeah I am glad it is fixed...now I can rip out my nav

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to hear it was something simple. Stealership service techs have been known to forget to tighten lugnuts, oil & power steering caps and now are forgetting to plug in wires.. WTH!

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...i am excited as well...the tech is good...and actually let me back with him..he told me upfront, that they don't see these trucks a lot,actually this is only the second one he had every worked on...

The tech was so busy looking at TSB from Ford, that he did not even think it could be something simple as a connection, until I told him the blinker would not cut off automatically...then he just said.. I wonder....

Just glad she is home in her Garage...