radio, etc. lagging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackkk

Reaction score
Has anyone had these problems? My touchscreen buttons respond very slow. When the auto stop engages, my phone gets disconnected from the truck for a short period of time....weird I know! This started 2 days ago. I did a master reset of SYNC and disconnected the battery for 5 -10 minutes, but it is still happening. Any thoughts?

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had these problems? My touchscreen buttons respond very slow. When the auto stop engages, my phone gets disconnected from the truck for a short period of time....weird I know! This started 2 days ago. I did a master reset of SYNC and disconnected the battery for 5 -10 minutes, but it is still happening. Any thoughts?
I've been getting messages that Sync is having trouble maintaining a stable connection to my phone, but that's about it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
did you re-pair the phone and truck after the master reset? If so, take it to the dealer, so they can get the parts ordered. I can pretty much guarantee that the parts needed for the repair are on national back order so best to get your order in the hopper now for a Feb’ ’19 delivery :-/

I don’t know this for a fact, but it’s pretty much everybody’s experience.