Radio Controls on Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredveh

Reaction score
About two weeks ago, the radio control on my steering wheel wouldn't allow me to advance or reverse my pre-selected channels. At first I thought it was related to Sirius. I took my truck in for service today and was told Ford released a bulletin announcing that the switch on the steering wheel can go bad. FYI

papaamg

Reaction score
Mine did that today but came back after i shut off and restarted the truck. Think there was something wrong with carplay since that connected and disconnected a few times. Also noted that when pushing down the button and holding it, it would work but would skip about 4 channels.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is all messed up! Nothing does what it is suppose to do. Volume up says "please say a command" so I tell it to turn up the radio. Haha. Just give it a little whack with the heel of my hand and everything works again for a bit. I think it's just dirty connection or something. Prob wouldn't hurt to pull and clean.