Raceline Bumper- KHC Raptor Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally got some time to get some stuff done on my bumper. Skids are done for now. Got the lights mounted, trying something different this time- 20in visionx LP in the center and 2 9in on each side mount at a slight angle. The center 20 is 10 degree beam and the outsides are 40s. Just need to finish the top bar. Making it real low profile.

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Install is pretty easy, just need to take your time marking and cutting the frame. I added the upper skid plate and cut down the lower skid a little so it comes all the way to the top of the bumper. Still need to add a few more things.

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the low profile look.
dave do u have the rpg rear bumper? im having a lot of communication problems with RPG. especially the one that went... "can I keep my spare under the truck?" Jarrett "yes" then when I go to take down my spare tire ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY IN THE RAIN I come to find that the rod to release the tire doesn't fit in the space between the bed and the rpg bumper... awesome! it seems like they made this amazing bumper and forgot all the little functionality stuff... like DIRECTIONS for one. somewhere to reinstall the factory license plate lamps. or what size the bolt holes r for the license place. (3/16 bytheway) the ability to lower the spare tire. a bracket to reinstall the trailer wiring harness... not to mention it took nearly 6 FREAKING MONTHS to get the dang thing... yeah im venting a little I know. but sh*t some of these things need to be cleared up... or at least mentioned... (still love their products despite all this)

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Rudy. We you come by for the open house u can check out our red raptor. It has the rear bumper on it. I haven't done mine yet. A billet license plate frame thats lighted works good for the plate. I will check out the spare for u