Raceline Bumper Frame Mod Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my bumper yesterday, does anyone know if there is hardware included with it? I just got the bumper and skids, no instructions or other hardware?

KKILLIAN

Reaction score
I got my bumper yesterday, does anyone know if there is hardware included with it? I just got the bumper and skids, no instructions or other hardware?

My Raceline came with hardware, no instructions. You will need the hardware and spacers that go in the frame so you don't crush it when tightening the bolts. Watch the video on cutting the frame. The bolts for the steering rack need to be removed and reused for mounting.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Dennis,

I will send out new hardware tomorrow. I know it was on the pallet because I boxed it up myself. I zip tied the hardware kit in a UPS box to it. It must have fallen off somewhere. I'll get them out first thing.

Jarrett

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dennis,

I will send out new hardware tomorrow. I know it was on the pallet because I boxed it up myself. I zip tied the hardware kit in a UPS box to it. It must have fallen off somewhere. I'll get them out first thing.

Jarrett

Ok, thanks Jarrett, I did get the UPS box, it just had the bump stop mounts for my nationals, no other hardware in it?

Thanks for the response!
Dennis

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my bumper has drifted back into position where it was from the initial install. Tight against the flare on the passenger side and nice gap on the drivers. I assume without the spacers that go inside the frame there is no way to hold it in position where I want.

As soon as I get the hardware from RPG I will reinstall.
Dennis

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
r there any paper type instructions for the raceline bumper? and how about a video of the full install? ide make the video myself but i just need to watch one first... ?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
r there any paper type instructions for the raceline bumper? and how about a video of the full install? ide make the video myself but i just need to watch one first... ?

I'm kinda in the process of making a video right now of the full install.
I'm at a stand still right now but soon.