Raceline Bumper Frame Mod Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The difference is in the skidplates. By cutting off the frame horns the skidplate can be made flat at a solid angle. With the frame horns still intact the skidplate has to be made at 2 angles to go around the frame horns.

Pics of the Raceline
Raceline Front Bumper | Raptor Performance Group

Take a look at Birman's sig to see the skid on the Prerunner to see the difference

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The difference is in the skidplates. By cutting off the frame horns the skidplate can be made flat at a solid angle. With the frame horns still intact the skidplate has to be made at 2 angles to go around the frame horns.

Pics of the Raceline
Raceline Front Bumper | Raptor Performance Group

Take a look at Birman's sig to see the skid on the Prerunner to see the difference

So it does stick out further, just on the underside, not as good of an approach angle.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. I was referring to the top part of the bumper. Some other bumpers have an under-bite look because of the frame horns. The Prerunner bumper has the same distance from the front grill as the Raceline. Just enough to fit HID's with external ballast and still open the hood.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey i saw this picture and i forgot that when you remove the frame horns you are removing it with the tow hooks too. What do you do in that case
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364333796.632308.jpg

How do you going to be pulled out then?

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Drill new holes and put them back on.lol
I was just thinking this and I will be in the process of installing my Race Line.
I will definitely be putting these back on one way or another I'll make it work.