Race Red SCREW Available in SE Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I know this is a 2013 and I posted in the 2014 thread, but I figured most interested parties shopping for a Raptor will be checking the 2014 thread.

I noticed this Raptor on the lot at Gorno Ford in Woodhaven, MI by my house. This is a 2013 with under 10k miles that was the demo of the dealership's general manager. The sticker MSRP is $57,035 and they're asking $49,000. With the current climate surrounding Raptor, this seems like a pretty decent deal in my opinion. PM me if you're interested and I'll put you in contact with the sales manager at Gorno Ford.

They also have a 2013 Roush Raptor with under 6k miles - asking $64k.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought $49k was a pretty good asking price for the Race Red truck. I haven't stopped to look at it in person, but I know the GM who's demo it was and the guy is meticulous as all hell, so I'm sure it's in mint condition.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He must love raptors. He was demoing a black one last year. Thats an awesome perk to have.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk