Race Red SCAB for Sale in my Area for $60k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not in the market, but I know how obsessive you SCAB fellas can be, so thought I would pass this along. It actually doesn't feel like a crazy price, given what I've been reading here. (I have no affiliation or interest in this sale whatsoever. Just thought it was interesting to see a race red SCAB for sale for less than 1 arm + 1 leg.)

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
89ED8546-C5F8-4F23-B4F4-2C97DE6C2FC9.jpegSo I’m selling my wife’s SCREW today. They offered 61k. It’s fully loaded every option CF recaro lane changing everything. I paid 73k 2yrs 2months ago it’s got 47700mi on it. Wowwwww they are brogood money that’s for sure.

OP
OP
DINOZR

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 168355So I’m selling my wife’s SCREW today. They offered 61k. It’s fully loaded every option CF recaro lane changing everything. I paid 73k 2yrs 2months ago it’s got 47700mi on it. Wowwwww they are brogood money that’s for sure.
Wow. That new truck depreciated only 16% in two years and almost 50k miles. Can't ask for much more than that. She could have driven a Camry 50k miles in two years and probably have lost the same $12k (but 35% of its purchase price). But she got to drive a Raptor instead.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not in the market, but I know how obsessive you SCAB fellas can be, so thought I would pass this along. It actually doesn't feel like a crazy price, given what I've been reading here. (I have no affiliation or interest in this sale whatsoever. Just thought it was interesting to see a race red SCAB for sale for less than 1 arm + 1 leg.)

I’ve noticed that SCAB as well. I’m interested to see how long it sits there. There’s a white F150 next to it now. Wonder which one will go first? It’s my little entertainment on the way to work.