Race Red any regrets ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about a 2020 Race Red SCREW. Any current owners not happy with there color choice?

Thanks
Charlie

Trouble-T

Reaction score
I love the race red but sometimes take clients to lunch so went with a more subtle magnetic as the Raptor is pretty intense already.

If i did not have to give thought to my older clientele I would definitely went with the red. Looks awesome blacked out

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the race red but sometimes take clients to lunch so went with a more subtle magnetic as the Raptor is pretty intense already.

If i did not have to give thought to my older clientele I would definitely went with the red. Looks awesome blacked out
Geez. I didn’t have any regerts getting magnetic gray, but now I do...

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a Gen1 in Race Red. It definitely stands out, and therefore turns a lot of heads. I do miss that truck.

The Gen2 is in blue, and cleaned up turns just as many heads. However, it is missing that pop only the reds can give you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry about the color my friend. Everyone’s going to look anyway. It’s a “Raptor”! To answer your question though RaceRed is a popping color. Me, I’m a “Ruby Red Gang” member.

What he said..!!!! If you dont want people looking at you,DONT buy a Raptor...Color doesnt matter...being a Raptor does..! And the Red will turn heads for sure...!
Enjoy whichever you buy...they are a blast..!!