Race Pedals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

This!

I have these on a couple of my cars. I've put them in every 3 pedal car that I've owned since I got turned on to SRP 3 years ago. (8 cars total)

absolutely worth it. There is no possible way you're going to slip on them with wet shoes. Hell, if you try to drive the truck barefoot, you'll probably cut the hell out of your feet.

OP
OP
A

adw1095

Reaction score
Thanks all for the recommendations!... Big Blue, would you mind posting a pic of those ultimate pedals installed? I like that it comes with a dead pedal.

I had him add rubber inserts for the holes for traction. Comfortable and no slipping.

Also, did you call and ask for this or is it an option? Because I didn't see it on the website

BigBlue78

Reaction score
Thanks all for the recommendations!... Big Blue, would you mind posting a pic of those ultimate pedals installed? I like that it comes with a dead pedal.

Also, did you call and ask for this or is it an option? Because I didn't see it on the website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBlue78

Reaction score
Getting the badge was a $35 increase. The rubber stoppers were also extra ($53 I think), but I haven't had any slippage issues whatsoever and they're really comfortable.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big Blue If you crimp a piece of stainless to match side of center console you can mount n gauge. Bend a lip over the top to mount gauge. You can mount a cell phone holder as well. If you keep piece an inch from side when crimped there will be room for a push switch to control lights. You can jb weld something like this for phone

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A04ISMM/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Holds a phone good and is easy to work with

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the SRP pedals Kahuna posted. They look good and they are not slippery when wet.