R1 Concepts Install Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rears are 4 piston. Really sucks regarding the issues you have had. Really hope R1 makes things right for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, yeah, they didn’t. But I made it all work and they do work pretty good. It’s just the details, they didn’t do well there and left me hanging out to dry. But once we worked through them, it’s a nice setup. However, really not worth the time and money, IMHO.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh sorry to hear you having issues. I was the first one with EPB that R1 did and had zero issues. I got this largest kit 16 in 8 piston front 15 in 6 piston back.

20 in wheel with very little clearance but it works. Have 17 K miles on my brakes never had any issues.

I would send back the damaged rears and have them ship you new ones.

20190614_175623.jpg

20190614_152831.jpg

20191106_103022.jpg

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hows your rear rotors looking? i've been searching up pictures and apparently the rear rotors utilize maybe 85% of available surface area.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read this entire thread,
Gotta love “Aftermarket” parts.
Been through this with my mustang cobra when I upgraded the brakes. Lots of tweaking but eventually dialed in after a few install and uninstalls!

Delphi

Reaction score
Ugh sorry to hear you having issues. I was the first one with EPB that R1 did and had zero issues. I got this largest kit 16 in 8 piston front 15 in 6 piston back.

20 in wheel with very little clearance but it works. Have 17 K miles on my brakes never had any issues.

I would send back the damaged rears and have them ship you new ones.

i didnt find any information about BBK kit for R20 . Just for R17.