R1 Concepts Big Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you! BTW .. what is your name so I can pass that onto Mr. Phan

I have a question .. the way the rear caliper comes (with the electric motor installed) I assume the rear pads are already in the calipers?

call my guy he took great care of me tell him i referred you to get a discount

Peace Phan • Sale Representative
R1 Concepts Inc. - Performance Brake Parts
T
888-712-6623 | E [email protected]

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG installed mine so not sure. If you dont see rear pads in box then they would have to be on caliper i assume

Thank you! BTW .. what is your name so I can pass that onto with Mr. Phan

I have a question .. the way the rear caliper comes (with the electric motor installed) I assume the rear pads are already in the calipers?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 14K miles on them. I drove coast to coast 2x so far 2400 miles each way so thats about 5K miles. The other 9K was in town driving. zero issues with

them and I drive pretty hard and no issues with brake fade of loss of stop power. cant be more happy with them and they look so good with 16 in rotor and 8

piston calipers up front, rear is 15 in rotor and 6 piston caliper. it goes back to RPG next week to finish up the suspension then doing a off road weekend with it

Yeah I meant of the smaller version that fits under the 17" wheels...

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my name is dave enders

Thank you! BTW .. what is your name so I can pass that onto Mr. Phan

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you!

I have been exchanging emails with Mr. Phan. He has been very responsive and a super nice guy.

He told me this:

So the caliper can be painted or anodized. The rotor hat has to be anodized.

Paint has last the longest over time, Anodized tends to fade over time on the caliper.

my name is dave enders

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

I have been exchanging emails with Mr. Phan. He has been very responsive and a super nice guy.

He told me this:

So the caliper can be painted or anodized. The rotor hat has to be anodized.

Paint has last the longest over time, Anodized tends to fade over time on the caliper.
Welcome yeah thats why i painted the cliper and rotor is anodized

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk