R1 Concepts Big Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very curious as well. UPS has been riding around with my R1 BBK for my truck for over a week. Eventually they will be dropped off I suppose. Regardless, I went with a smaller rotor to clear the 17's. But I'm very much interested in hearing your experience.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm very curious as well. UPS has been riding around with my R1 BBK for my truck for over a week. Eventually they will be dropped off I suppose. Regardless, I went with a smaller rotor to clear the 17's. But I'm very much interested in hearing your experience.
Please give us a full review. Highly considering this setup too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you see it from the stands

Or were you playing in it :)

good one i am huge steelers fan born and raised in pittsbugh but saw superbowl 50 in person payton went out on top

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

you must of got the 14 in rotor and 4 piston front and rear. it will be a huge difference over stock brakes

which rotors did you get they make 4 different versions? normal, cross drilled, slotted, cross drilled and slotted which is what i got

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please give us a full review. Highly considering this setup too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have 14K miles on them. I drove coast to coast 2x so far 2400 miles each way so thats about 5K miles. The other 9K was in town driving. zero issues with

them and I drive pretty hard and no issues with brake fade of loss of stop power. cant be more happy with them and they look so good with 16 in rotor and 8

piston calipers up front, rear is 15 in rotor and 6 piston caliper. it goes back to RPG next week to finish up the suspension then doing a off road weekend with it