GEN 2 R1 BBK has arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First impression is, this is a high quality kit. Will report back once install with new wheels etc. Get with Chris or Rick at freedom they will get you hooked up if you need a kit.

603f36ec8fa10dd7482d2ac9529baa72.jpg

1c11d6ce8e9ee8c6f3b23d191dd9d3b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

683ac6e79dab4dcf7678f4a35f0044ba.jpg

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chinese made. Look good, good value. Not sure about performance.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chinese made. Look good, good value. Not sure about performance.

According to reviews right in line with Brembo and I'm not sure why you feel the need to say that? The China comment is just not true. For their stock line maybe, but their BBK is made mostly made in Cali. I know this for a fact.

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
According to reviews right in line with Brembo and I'm not sure why you feel the need to say that? The China comment is just not true. For their stock line maybe, but their BBK is made mostly made in Cali. I know this for a fact.

Because the China comment is true, the dream that they are made in California is a daydream, not true. Btw made in China is not a bad thing, you seem to think it is.

D

Deleted member 12951

You have to remember that Bullishit is a troll that knows everything. You cannot convince a know-it-all that he doesn't know-it-all otherwise he wouldn't be a know-it-all.

Remember when he said that Corsa made downpipes for the GEN2, yep he definitely is a know-it-all.

I never got the impression that Jayrod made any notion that it was a bad thing, Mr. Know-it-all is and thinks he is hiding it behind your comment.