R will be an option package, not a distinct model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we're guessing, ill guess it's gonna be a very high end, very limited production unit and each buyer will have to show proof of at least 3 previous raptor ownerships. That will get you put on a list that may allow you to purchase a raptor R. Just a guess, lol.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my guess it'll be so limited probably 500-1000. and most stealership owners will buy them for theirselves. had my mind I'd get one. Not going to hold my breath. said screw it got rid of the 18' and got the 21'. plenty happy. next year my wife's suv and my new truck (put enough down to finance for 12 mths). will be paid for. forget the raptor R this 21's is all I need. Going to look for a replacement for my Jag FTYPE we got rid of in November. its not summer and we cant even drive it anyway but she and I already miss it, even though it was just sitting in the garage I miss seeing it. going to let this stuff calm down a little and start the shopping next xmas time.

dont get me wrong id love the raptor R but just trying to be realistic and also trying to keep things in perspective. and if I had a chance to buy one it'd be more expensive than a 911. I think id take the 911 instead considering I already have the 21'

acb

Reaction score
I just ordered mine and it’s a separate model.

I figured if we are all guessing and talking out of our asz I would do the same.
I don’t no how you ordered one? I have cash in hand and my ford dealer tells me, until ford releases allocations for the (R) they can’t put a order in. So your full of shit to say you just order one.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t no how you ordered one? I have cash in hand and my ford dealer tells me, until ford releases allocations for the (R) they can’t put a order in. So your full of shit to say you just order one.
obviously joking. if you read it he said and since everyone was talking out of his ***. on his second sentence. you're not the first person who missed that.

I am guilty too when reading these. we all need to actually read everything. if I see something off color ill read it again. caught myself a few times from misinterpreting things

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
obviously joking. if you read it he said and since everyone was talking out of his ***. on his second sentence. you're not the first person who missed that.

I am guilty too when reading these. we all need to actually read everything. if I see something off color ill read it again. caught myself a few times from misinterpreting things
Correct, you are.