R Update for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rated R you are such a clown….unreal. Still won’t tell anyone what s..box city you live in although I could probably guess based on your silly comments about politics and Covid that have nothing to do with trucks.

I agree bookmark my post about values and return in 6-8 months…..you’ll see and I’m sure you will be silent (thankfully) afterwards….absolute CLOWN

And no I don’t want your 2023. I’d I did I would have one….
You're conflating comments. You might have brain fog from that 3rd booster :lol2: Go eat a beyond burger, wash it down w/ a Budlight and chill out while you're waiting for your battery truck to charge:lewx4:

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand life’s been hard for you. despite all of your silly on non-educated insults, I’m happy to pay some extra taxes so you can get some help, maybe pay off your truck in 7 years and maybe even get some federally subsidized-healthcare and mental health for your incestuous family. I have seen deliverance and I know you guys like to squeal like pigs.:)

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand life’s been hard for you. despite all of your silly on non-educated insults, I’m happy to pay some extra taxes so you can get some help, maybe pay off your truck in 7 years and maybe even get some federally subsidized-healthcare and mental health for your incestuous family. I have seen deliverance and I know you guys like to squeal like pigs.:)
Thank you for the offer. And yeah, you make sure to pay 'your fair share' from your white privilege neighborhood, pal. My bros and I are driving to town to get some fenny in the chaz/chop zone. We'll swing by with some of the new homeless friends we meet there. Maybe you can help them out with all the money your entitlement gave you.... :lol2:

ASR

Reaction score
I think the new design looks good. With upgrades in shocks and HP, it will be interesting to see the driving reviews vs the 23.