R doing benchmark testing with TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling the only reason we are seeing this happen is due to Farley.

Tomhorn

Reaction score
Can raptor compete with ram ? Is that a joke? Theres absolutely no comparison for all around truck off/on road but off road no contest.you want to be a road rat from light to light get low pro tires and knock yourself out with your horsepower
The 19 supercab in baja is a sight to been seen and driven ,90-100 on hardpack and washboard that sticks to road with loose gravel like glue,put a 2000 hp engine in your ram and youll have that much less control not to mention raptor is raptor not an f150 frame at all,nada not even in same universe talk to me in 15 yrs when youve gone through 3 dodges and at the dealer more than your driving your truck for recalls and repairs .Ford engineers did an unreal job on this truck it is FUN and not a junk bucket on a standard frame meant to do above and beyond and it does

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can raptor compete with ram ? Is that a joke? Theres absolutely no comparison for all around truck off/on road but off road no contest.you want to be a road rat from light to light get low pro tires and knock yourself out with your horsepower
The 19 supercab in baja is a sight to been seen and driven ,90-100 on hardpack and washboard that sticks to road with loose gravel like glue,put a 2000 hp engine in your ram and youll have that much less control not to mention raptor is raptor not an f150 frame at all,nada not even in same universe talk to me in 15 yrs when youve gone through 3 dodges and at the dealer more than your driving your truck for recalls and repairs .Ford engineers did an unreal job on this truck it is FUN and not a junk bucket on a standard frame meant to do above and beyond and it does
Ram TRX is not on the same level as the Raptor. The Raptor is the Authentic World Champion Trophy truck. All Fiat did was attempt to do a cheap rip off of the Gen 2! That TRX is ugly as **** as well. It is just an try hard imposter.

JSAN

Reaction score
Ram TRX is not on the same level as the Raptor. The Raptor is the Authentic World Champion Trophy truck. All Fiat did was attempt to do a cheap rip off of the Gen 2! That TRX is ugly as **** as well. It is just an try hard imposter.

Hey man, I appreciate whatever fiat did. The most important thing they did was give Ford some competition and make them put a V8 in the raptor. They would have been fine putting in that 3.5HO engine and pumping in fake V8 noise in the cab.

TRX was kinda their first attempt at this sort of a truck. They've had rebel and power wagon but were never competitors for the Raptor. And I hope they keep improving and I really hope TRX sells well.

Product improvements are always accelerated when there is competition.

I agree though, TRX isn't good looking at all, but then again, people who like the designs of Ram trucks wont mind the TRX.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so someone took some pictures of a test mule on the same street as a trx.

benchmarking? riiiiiiiiight.

not unless they are benchmarking how much throttle it takes to spill a latte.

True! What the hell would they be doing benchmarking two off-road trucks on some city streets. They can test a TRX in every area and then take those measurements and surpass them in the R. Now if they were tearing it up off road somewhere that’s some real direct comparison testing.