Quiet tires???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some new Mickey Thompson's ATz P3 and they are a MT AT hybrid and beefy. Looks like a MT but sounds like a AT. Street tires look terrible on a Raptor.
How u liking the MT. Was giving these a hard look for my next set. I just have a hard time going away from duratracs. Have had such great luck with them. Esp in the winter. Curious how the MT do in the snow and slush.

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How u liking the MT. Was giving these a hard look for my next set. I just have a hard time going away from duratracs. Have had such great luck with them. Esp in the winter. Curious how the MT do in the snow and slush.
I've got their A/T that looks like their M/T with sipping. Haven't tried them in the snow yet but their good off road on rocky, wet conditions. You can barely hear them on the highway and come with 48k limited mileage warranty. They look good too.

20191005_142521.jpg

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The BFG's are some of the quietest off road tires I've ever used..
Maybe play some Kidd Rock on 8-10 to drown the road noise.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not Toyo MTs - but then again it is a raptor so you should still get Toyo MTs and enjoy everything except the road noise :)

Open the roof and turn up the tunes, you wont hear the tires howling

Sethrad

Reaction score
The Toyo OC 2 is being replaced with a Toyo OC 3. That’s pretty common knowledge now. Nitto and Toyo are made in the same factory in GA. Construction is similar as is quality. That said, the Nitto Ridge Grappler seems to be a heck of a tire with an incredible following.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts